Monday, June 26, 2006

...but, baby, it's hot outside!

The weather forecaster has announced that today we will hit late June highs across the province. And I say, "Bully" No, I'm sorry I can't say that I am at all thrilled. I'm not built for hot weather. I love the sun but I hate the heat. Once the temperature hits the high 20s my body begins to shut down. It can't help it's self. I drag my body around willing it to move. I feel like I am wearing four fur coats. It hurts my brain to think.
Ironically, just a short couple of days ago, when we where experiencing unseasonably chilly weather, I was pinning for summer. I had forgot the effect it has on me. "Where is summer?" I pinned.
Well, I guess I now know where it is. Ah?
Sure there are things that I can do to combat the heat. Sure there are. Only trouble is that means I will have to move.
Maybe just maybe I will find the strength to crawl up the hill. There is always a breeze up there. Wish me luck.
Stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home