Saturday, November 12, 2005

As promised





I can't tell you how much fun I had today. I love working in my little studio while customers shop. Tons and tons of fun was had by all.

My studio is tiny but it is prefect for me. When we bought our house we were delighted that this studio came with. At first my hubby and I were sharing it. I mean how much room can yarn and needles take up. Well you would be surprised. So finally one day hubby looked around and said "I think you need this space to yourself" and so he began to move out. I was thrilled!

Of course there are things I would love to change. It is always thus. For one thing I need a sandwich board on the road. Most Mayne Island studios have this and I should too. Don't get me wrong I love my quilt sign. (One day I will have to tell you the story behind it. It is quite a story.) Its just that I need more signage. I would also like to paint the studio walls and replace the carpet. These things will come. After all I just opened my studio. This year it was open by appointment but after today I am seriously considering having set hours of operation. As I have other commitments this will be a little tricky but I can make it work.

A sweater is knit one stitch at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home