Thursday, November 10, 2005

Olavia's studio


This is what my studio looked like last year on or around November 26th. Pretty, eh?
I just ran outside and took a new picture. Do we have snow? I will keep you guessing until tomorrow.
Why all the talk about my studio? Simply because Mayne Island is hosting a studio tour this Saturday, November 12th. So if you are out our way you are invited to pay a visit. Picking up a "Arts & Crafts" brochure will help you locate my studio. My listing is number 13 on the map.

Olavia's Knitting 291 Wood Dale Drive
A short climb up a steep driveway will lead you to knitwear designer Leanne Dyck's working studio. She creates a stylish, growing collection of patterns, kits, knitter's greeting cards, and hand knit fashion. -quote from the brochure

On Saturday, I will be open from 10 am to 4 pm.
While here make sure to visit the other wonderful studios and gallaries and stop for lunch at our fine cafes. Both Morningstar and Sunny Mayne Bakery are highly recommended.

See you Saturday
"You can purl when you knit
but don't knit when you purl"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home