Friday, July 18, 2008

Working to a deadline

Due to the success I have had selling my baby sweaters at ArtCraft gallery on Salt Spring Island, I have been encouraged to market more of my baby sweaters in a similar venue. So I'm currently looking for another gallery that may be interested in selling them. Mass knitting is hard on my wrists. So I am only interested in one more gallery. ...at least for now.

I have had repeated offers of free and inexpensive machine knitters. However, I would rather stick with what works. For me what works is hand knitting. So, even though, machine knitting may be easier on my wrists I am and will remain a hand knitter.

Next Tuesday I have an appointment with a children's clothing boutique. I am hopeful that they will be interested in these sweaters.

I still have to sew seams and make the finger puppet for this purple version of "Pumpkin" (To view the patterns, please log on to www.oknitting.com and go to the For Children page).

This orange version of "Puddin' Pie" is ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home